So this is a quick and easy dinner that taste yummy. It is a bit altered from the one I found online because where is the fun in just following a recipe.
- 3 Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Can of Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Can of Rotel
- 1 Can of Corn
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 Pickled Jalapenos (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Pickled Jalapeno Juice
- 1 Package of Cornbread
- Boil the chicken until fully cooked. Then shred the chicken up.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, cheese, Black Beans, Rotel, Corn, Cumin, Chili Powder, Jalapenos, and Jalapeno juice and spread out across a baking dish.
- Prepare the Cornbread mixture by the package, but don’t bake it. Pour this mixture over the baking dish and level it out.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until the cornbread is a golden brown.
- Remove and enjoy with perhaps a dollop of sour cream, some extra cheese, salsa, or what ever floats your boat.